Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do You Have Any Moment Happening?

This is timely. Jan Janzen's article here mirror's and strenghtens my own Without Action, Law of Attraction Has No Traction.


"Do You Have Any Movement Happening?"


by Jan Janzen



It was a still night last night with hardly a breeze. I had the window wide open, nothing on and the fan on low. And I was hot! After an uncomfortable hour or two of tossing and turning trying to fall asleep I realized that I simply needed to turn the fan on higher. There needed to be more movement!

One little notch on the switch and I now had a marvelous breeze. Up came the sheet and comforter and I was asleep in moments. Such a simple solution to the problem.

Life is a lot like that. People often book a personal healing session with me because they´re stuck. There´s no movement in their life and they are frustrated, tossing and turning, hot and bothered with no resolution in sight.

Movement in life is an interesting thing. Sometimes it can feel painfully slow, pathetically inadequate and even in the wrong direction.

However, something I heard at the workshop I attended in San Diego was that the Universe cannot course correct if we aren´t moving. A plane that stays on the runway goes nowhere. It is actually said that a plane is rarely on course but it still lands where it needs to.

So if you aren´t moving because you don´t know the exact destination, what the weather is going to be like along the way or every detail of the trip, then the Universe cannot support the journey. You have to get off the ground and start moving.

Why don´t we move? Some are control freaks. Yes, some of you need to know everything before you will take action. If I´m talking about you, say yes. Others don´t know what to do, so doing nothing seems like the best course. Consequently, you are the ones stuck on the ground. Maybe you´re afraid that you´ll make a wrong decision or take a wrong turn.

Something else I learned this year is that the Universe loves speed. The entire Universe is one of action. And if we want to be part of the movement, we need to move.

I still vividly remember last December. I had just resigned as president of the network marketing company. I was exhausted and confused as to what to do next. So after a reasonable amount of rest, I just started to take some courses, to dip my toes in the water and to test the waters in a variety of fields. Interestingly as the year progressed, it was a fabulous time of tremendous movement that didn't always look like I thought it would.

What I have discovered is that movement is a series of small steps. Sometimes there are the large leaps of faith but mostly it´s about little things we do in our lives, one day at a time, one week at a time, one month at a time. Is it always exciting or glamorous? No! Do we always have something to “show” for the effort? No! But it is movement. And movement is what creates our amazing lives.

Last night I simply turned the fan up a notch and found immediate relief. Can you turn your life up a notch? I bet you can. And with that movement, constant, steady and even uncertain at times, 2010 will be your most amazing year.

Happy holidays to all of you and the best of the new year!



Jan Janzen is a non-denominational minister, healer and business coach. She is the author of two books and 8 CDs for the spiritual entrepreneur. To receive Jan's complimentary ebook: 10 Secrets to Living the Life of Your Dreams, visit http://www.janjanzendaily.com/